HKTA will be hosting a conference on October 31, 2017 (Tuesday) at HKUST Business School Centre. This will be a half day event from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
“How the New Regulatory Environment is Going to Impact the Trustee Going Forward” is the theme of the conference. The keynote speakers are as follow:
- Mr James Lau, Secretary of Financial Services and the Treasury, HKSAR
- Dr David Y K Wong, Chairman, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority
- Ms Vivian Chui, Partner, Head of Securities and Asset Management, KPMG Hong Kong
- Mr Zac Lucas, Partner, Gowling WLG, Singapore
- Mr Michael Olesnicky, Special Advisor (Tax), KPMG Hong Kong
- Mr Mohan Datwani, Senior Director, Head of Technical & Research, The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
- Mr Howard Bilton, Chairman, The Sovereign Group
For agenda, please click here.
HKRSA members: HK$880 per enrollee
Standard rate: HK$980 per enrollee
For registration, please click here.
For enquiry, please contact Virginia Lam at (852)2551 8696 or email@example.com