- This event has passed.
[Rescheduled] CIO Series 2018 Ep. 3: Knowledge Sharing Session with former CIO & Chairman of the Trustee Board for one of the largest pension providers in HK
8 October, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Session three of our CIO Series is now rescheduled. We have invited Mr Louis Heung, former Director of Finance of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University will be our guest CIO for this event. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of HSBC Provident Fund Trustee (HK) Limited (“HPFT”). Louis will share with members of his insights regarding:
- How to engage pension scheme members
- How to manage investment risk and time horizons
- What is the role and responsibilities of a Trustee board
- What has changed 10 years after the Global Financial Crisis/ lessons learned?
- Crisis vs Opportunity?
- Key takeaways from his experience in managing assets of university endowments
This session will take place at AGI Office, 27/F ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Hong Kong. Interested members please register at here. Seats are limited, and available on first come first served.
Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the HKRSA.
The full amount will be charged for registration and NON-ATTENDANCE unless written cancellation is received before: 28 September 2018