Hong Kong Retirement Schemes Association (the “HKRSA”)
1.The HKRSA may require you to supply the HKRSA with personal data (as dehned in the Personal Data (Prvacy) Ordinance, the“Ordinance") in connection with the provision of our services and benehts. Falure to supply such personal data may result in the HKRSA being unable to provide the relevant services or benefits.
Personal Information Collection Statement
2.Personal data collected may be used for one or more of the following purposes:2.1. to process and administer your
application to join the HKRSA
2.2. to process your request for services or benefits provided by the HKRSA;
2.3. to provide trainings, courses, seminars, conferences, luncheons and other related services or benehts of the HKRSA;2.4. to process billing payment and collection of outstanding fees
2.5. to respond to, handle and process any enquiries submitted by you;
2.6. to design trainings, courses, seminars and other related services of the HKRSA;
2.7. to verify identity in connection with any of the services or brnents that may be supplied to you;
2.8. to disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements,orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Hong Kong;
2.9. to post the list of members on HKRSA's website or other communication materials;
2.10. to promote, direct market services and benehts including seminars,training.courses, trips, functions, events organized by
the HKRSA and/or other business associates/organizations jointly or severally and solicitation of donations and contributionsfor charitable or non-proht making purposes.
3. Personal data held by the HKRSA will be kept conhidential but the HKRSA may disclose of transfer such personal data (whetherwithin or outside Hong Kong) for the above purposes to:
3.1. Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer,
payment,marketing and research, data processing or other services to the HKRSA in connection with its operation orprovision of serwices;
3.2. Any person with your express or implied consent;
3.3. Any other person under a duty of conhdentiality to the HKR$A including without limitation，HKRSA's staff and
other business associates/organizations which have undertaken to keep such information conhdential;
3.4. Any person or entity to whom the HKRSA is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law
or rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued ty regulatory or other authorities binding on the HKRSA orwith which the HKRSA is expected to comply;
3.5. to business associates/organizations for promotional or marketing purposes as set out in Clause 2.9 above.
4. Occasionally, the HKRSA may use the personal data or transter the personal data to other business associates/organizationsfor use in direct marketing.The personal data that may be used or transferred includes the name, contact details,use ofservices information, and demographic data held by the HKRSA (as updated from time to time).
5. Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance and gujdelines issued pursuant thereto, any individual may.5.1.check whether the HKRSA holds data about him/her and may request access to such data;
5.2. Request the HKRSA to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
5.3. Request the HKRSA to specify its policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of
personal data held by the HKRSA.
6. ln accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the HKRSA has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of anydata access or correction request.
7. If you wish to exercise any of your rights specifed in Clause 5 above, please address your request in writing to our DataProtection Offcer at Room 1704,17/F, OfhcePlus@Sheung Wan, 93-103 wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
8. If you are at any time requested to supply personal data about ycur staff or a third party, you are requested to pass a copy ofthis Statement to the relevant staff or third party so that he/she is aware of his/her rights under the Ordinance.
9. The HKRSA will keep the personal data for as long as necessary to futrll the purposes for which the personal data wascollected.Personal Data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
10. The HKRSA reserves the right to make amendments to this Statement. If at any point the HKRSA decides to use personal data in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, the HKRSA will notify you prior to implementing the change and your express consent will be needed before the HKRSA uses your personal data in this different manner.