- This event has passed.
HR Summit HK Masterclass 2017
22 September, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Diversified Communications Hong Kong is proud to bring the second HR Summit HK Masterclass 2017 to be hosted by the Management Expert & HR Guru Professor Dave Ulrich. Prof. Ulrich is an internationally acclaimed best-selling Author, Speaker, Researcher and Consultant to business leaders and the HR profession. He will take us on a journey on the latest talent trends in three core areas: Competence, Commitment, and Contribution of people and help us recognize, master, and apply the latest skills of talent management. Please click here for more details.
Our members can participate in the one-day HR Summit HK Masterclass 2017 with a special discount (30% off based on standard rate HKD7,500) HK$ 5,250 / person.
Please register online (Promotion code: HRS17) on or before 22nd August 2017.
Date: 22 September 2017 (Friday)
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong
The one day intensive HR Summit HK Masterclass 2017 will cover:
- Competence: the latest practices in bringing people into, managing them through, and moving them out of the organization.
- Commitment: the latest trends on increasing employee sentiment and an employee value proposition.
- Contribution: exploring how employees can find more meaning from work by increasing their mindfulness and growth mind-set.
Masterclass Leader: Prof. Dave Ulrich
- Ranked the #1 most influential thought leader in Human Resources HR Magazine USA
- Ranked as the #1 management guru by Business Week, profiled by Fast Company as one of the world’s top 10 creative people in business, recognised as a top 5 coach in Forbes and recognised again (for 8 years) in the top 30 business Thinkers50 annual rankings.
- Ulrich honours exude a consistent track record of influence and authority in leadership, human resources and management.
Getting to know Prof. Dave Ulrich the most influential HR thinker of all time
Read the full interview of Prof. Dave Ulrich with HRM Asia from here