HKIFA 12th Annual Conference
You are cordially invited to enroll into the 12th HKIFA Annual Conference, which will be held at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong on November 26, 2018 (Monday). This year, we will focus on the theme “Shaping the future of asset management”, with particular emphasis on how to further provide value for money to investors.
It is a great honor for us to have The Hon. Mrs Laura Cha, GBM, GBS, JP, Chairman of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, to be our keynote speaker. With the further opening up of the Mainland financial markets, how can the Hong Kong capital market position itself to leverage on the opportunities (with particular focus on the wealth management and asset management space)? – Mrs Cha will share her invaluable insights.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- The latest regulatory environment in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- Role of asset managers as fiduciaries
- How can the asset management industry better harness technology to create value for money?
- What are investors looking for and how can asset managers better cater for their needs? (based on research findings from investors from the Greater Bay Area)
- Role of fund managers in the second and third pillars, especially in the de-cumulation phase
- How to further cater to the needs of investors from Greater China – we will see this from the lens of private bankers
The event aims to provide a platform for market participants, regulators, distributors and stakeholders to network and parse out issues pertinent to the industry; and to see how we can work together to foster Hong Kong’s position as a premier fund hub.
Please visit the event website: http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2018/
This will be an important industry event showcasing the fund industry in Hong Kong. We strongly exhort fund industry participants to enroll into this. And we value very much your support. Please forward this email to your colleagues, clients or business partners and other stakeholders.
HKIFA/Endorsing organizations members: HK$3,900 per enrollee
Standard rate: HK$5,500 per enrollee
Members of HKIFA and endorsing organizations can enjoy the member rate to attend the conference.
*10% discount will be offered for 10 or more enrollees from the same firm.
- Online registration: https://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2018/registration.aspx or
- Complete the enrolment form and send it back to Plus Concepts (the appointed event manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (852) 3905 7075.
Enquiry: please contact Dada Yau of Plus Concepts at (852) 3983 2308 or email@example.com.