- This event has passed.
HKIFA 11th Annual Conference (Nov 20, 2017) – enroll now
20 November, 2017 @ 8:50 am - 5:00 pm
Following the success of the past annual conferences, HKIFA will be hosting the 11th annual conference on November 20, 2017 (Monday) at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong. This will be a full day event from 8:50 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
“Distribution” is the theme of this year’s conference. We are honored to have Mr. Arthur Yuen, JP, Deputy Chief Executive of HKMA, to be our keynote speaker. The speech, entitled “Fostering Hong Kong as a premier wealth management hub – the roles of banking and investment fund industries”, will revolve around how sound corporate culture and new regulatory initiatives could help enhance related business conduct and improve clients’ experiences.
As there are many recent developments and evolving trends in the market with respect to distribution – from regulatory to technology, from local to regional, as well as alternative platforms and evolving business models, it is both pertinent and interesting to deep dive into the topics.
Some of the subjects that will be covered:
- From the lens of distributors
- Online distribution and advisory platforms: market experience, key impediments and other alternative platforms
- Perspectives of institutional investors including how to determine asset allocation strategies, how to select fund managers and how to monitor their performance
- Cross over between retail and MPF funds
- Latest development regarding the mainland fund market – WFOE, and other trends
- Mainland distribution landscape
- How would the distribution landscape in HK/Mainland looks like by 2020
Two dozen distinguished speakers have confirmed to speak at the HKIFA 11th annual conference including:
- Arthur Yuen, JP, Deputy Chief Executive, HKMA
- Alice Law, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Director, MPFA
- Christina Choi, Executive Director, Investment Products, SFC
- Mathias Helleu, Executive Chairman, 8 Securities
- Richard Morrow, Editor, AsianInvestor
- Qin Xu, Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Daniel Celeghin, Head of Wealth Management Strategy – Asia Pacific, Casey Quirk
- Xiang Qin, Managing Director, Custody Department, China Merchants Securities Co., Limited
- Wanny Wang, Managing Director, Creditease Wealth Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Kelvin Tan, Executive Director – Head of Investment Funds, DBS Bank Limited
- John Sedgwick, Associate Editor, Ignites Asia – Financial Times
- Joe Fernandes, Managing Director, Asia and Head of Global Product Group, First State Investments
- Elaine Lai, Head of Wealth Development, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Hong Kong, HSBC
- Doris Ho, Executive Director, Hospital Authority Provident Fund Scheme
- Sandra Lu, Partner, Llinks Law Offices
- Philippe Legrand, CEO and Founder, London and Capital Asia
- Billy Wong, Country Business Leader, Wealth, Hong Kong, China and Korea, Mercer
- William Ma, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, and Co-Chief Investment Officer, Partner, Gopher Asset Management
- Yudong Zheng, Chief Executive Officer, Xuanji, PINTEC Group
- Daniel Chow, Managing Director, Customer Experience & Servicing, Principal Hong Kong
- Sundeep Sikka, Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
- Alexis Calla, Global Head, Investment Strategy, Advisory and Discretionary Portfolio, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Ting Li, Chief Executive Officer, Yunfeng Financial Group
- Chantal Grinderslev, Senior Advisor, Z-Ben Advisors
Please visit the event website: http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2017/ for more details.
This will be an important industry event showcasing the fund industry in Hong Kong. We strongly exhort fund industry participants to enroll into this. And we value very much your support. Please forward this email to your colleagues, clients or business partners and other stakeholders.
HKRSA members: HK$3,900 per enrollee
Standard rate: HK$5,400 per enrollee
*HKRSA is an endorser and its’ members can enjoy the member rate to attend the conference.
*10% discount will be offered for 10 or more enrollees from the same firm.
- Online registration: http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2017/registration.aspx or
- Complete the enrolment form and send it back to Plus Concepts (the appointed event manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (852) 3905 7075.
Enquiry: please contact Barbara Law of Plus Concepts at (852) 8203 6091 or email@example.com.