Christmas Luncheon– Please mark your calendar and RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for our upcoming Christmas Luncheon on 3 December 2019 at 12:30pm with guest speaker Dr. David Wong (MPFA Chairman). Join us to celebrate this special time of year!
HKRSA member: $750
- Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the HKRSA.
- The full amount will be charged for registration and NON-ATTENDANCE unless written cancellation is received before 19 Nov 2019
The Hong Kong Investment Funds Association (HKIFA) is having the HKIFA 13th Annual Conference on November 1, 2019 (Friday). This year, HKIFA will focus on “Sustainability and the Greater Bay Area”, in particular, to explore the roles and contributions of the fund management industry to these important causes. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Greater Bay Area Development Plan: opportunities and challenges for the fund management industry
- Sustainable investment: what do asset owners look for? How do fund managers integrate ESG into the investment process?
- Roadmap for sustainable and green finance in the Mainland and Hong Kong
- Pensions – MPF into 2030
- How technology can be deployed to foster the development of the wealth management industry for the Greater Bay Area
To learn more, please click here. HKRSA members can register at a special rate to attend the event.
Date: 1 November 2019 (Fri)
Time: 8:15 am 5:00 pm
Venue: Level 3, Ballroom, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Fee*: Standard fee – HK$5,500 per person**; HKSAR members – HK$3,900 per person**
* The fee includes the conference cost, lunch, refreshment and conference documentations.
** 10% discount will be offered for 10 or more enrollees from the same firm.